echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum

echanges entre pecheurs
Forum annexe au site http://www.pecheurdumorin.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

where the Steelers won a Super Bowl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum -> echanges entre pecheurs -> echanges entre pecheurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: where the Steelers won a Super Bowl Répondre en citant

HOUSTON - Mark Sanchez filled in so seamlessly for the Philadelphia Eagles after Nick Foles was injured Sunday that at first one of his linemen didnt know there was a quarterback change. Kendall Fuller Jersey .Throwing for 202 yards and two touchdowns after Foles hurt his left shoulder late in the first quarter, Sanchez helped the Eagles beat the Houston Texans 31-21 on Sunday.Sanchez found Jeremy Maclin deep on his first play for a 52-yard gain.(After) the bomb to Maclin I turned around to congratulate (Foles) and it was Sanchez, left tackle Jason Peters said. I didnt even know the guy was out ... a lot of confidence with Sanchez, a lot of swagger.Sanchez, who also threw two interceptions, missed all of last season after tearing the labrum in his right shoulder in the preseason. He played in the regular season for the first time since Dec. 30, 2012, with the New York Jets.The NFC East-leading Eagles (6-2) completed the scoring with 3:50 left when Maclin grabbed a low throw for an 8-yard catch.Sanchez said he was a bit nervous before the first throw to Maclin. Those butterflies dissolved after that strike. He said it helped that he made his NFL debut at Houston in 2009. He threw for 272 yards and a score in that win.That brought back a lot of good memories, he said.Coach Chip Kelly didnt provide many details about the injury to Foles, saying only: Hes in a sling right now, and thats all I got.Kelly was impressed with Sanchezs performance and raved about the work he puts in every week.I said since Day 1, You better have two quarterbacks in this league, Kelly said. We were fortunate that when Nick did go down that we could bring Mark in. I dont think we missed a beat offensively.Sanchez led the Jets to the AFC Championship game his first two years in the NFL, but was released by the team in March.Being thrust into the game at a moments notice wasnt that big of a deal to the 27-year-old.You just have to stay ready, he said. You never want to get caught off guard so I was just happy I prepared well, happy I was ready and happy I could help the team.Houston dropped to 4-5.Things to know about the Eagles-Texans game:RYANS INJURED: Linebacker DeMeco Ryans, who leads the Eagles with 45 tackles, was injured. He intercepted Ryan Fitzpatricks pass in the fourth quarter, but was injured on the play and fumbled as he fell to the ground.Ryans tore his right Achilles tendon, a person familiar with the injury said. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the Eagles didnt release details of the injury.HAVE MERCY: Houston outside linebacker Whitney Mercilus had a career-high nine tackles with two sacks and three quarterback hits. Mercilus lost his starting job to top overall pick to Jadeveon Clowney in training camp, but has excelled with Clowney missing seven games this season with a knee injury and an illness.Hes played better and better every game, Houston coach Bill OBrien said.MARVELOUS MACLIN: Maclin had two touchdowns and 158 yards receiving after finishing with a career-high 187 yards last week in a loss at Arizona.Maclin missed all of last season after a second ACL surgery. His 59-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter was his third TD of 50 yards or longer this season.When I went down last year, the one thing I told myself was to come back and give myself a chance to be better than what I was, Maclin said. This year I have had my number called quite a bit and all I can do is be reliable for my team.His 345 yards receiving are fourth most in a two-game span in franchise history and the most since Ben Hawkins had 347 in 1967.DEANDRES BIG DAY: Houston receiver DeAndre Hopkins had six receptions for 115 yards and a touchdown for his third 100-yard game this season. Hopkins also recovered Ryans fumble to set up his score in the fourth quarter.MCCOYS 100: LeSean McCoy had 117 yards rushing for his second 100-yard game and surpassed Brian Westbrook for second-most rushing yards in Eagles history with 6,095.McCoy led the NFL with 1,607 yards rushing last season, but got off to a slow start this year before running for 349 yards in the last three games combined.Its weird, he said. Every time I get 100 yards its a big deal. Im used to just doing it.___AP Pro Football Writer Rob Maaddi in Philadelphia contributed to this report.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Armani Watts Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. Breeland Speaks Jersey . -- Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Anthony-Hitchens-Elite-Jersey/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.NASHVILLE -- Ken Whisenhunt is at a point in his NFL career where chemistry is really important to him, feeling comfortable with an organization. He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. The coach also had interest from Detroit and Cleveland. The Titans also met with Cincinnati defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer on Monday in Houston before hiring Whisenhunt. The Titans introduced Whisenhunt on Tuesday as their 17th head coach and only their third different coach since moving to Tennessee in 1997. Webster called it a new day toward creating a new culture. "I felt great about Ruston, about that working relationship, and I have tremendous confidence in Mr. (Tommy) Smith and he wants to win," Whisenhunt said of the Titans president and chief executive officer. "And Im excited about that." Webster said it was a fast and furious process picking a new coach after parting with Mike Munchak on Jan. 4. The general manager believes Whisenhunt is an excellent fit for the Titans and to create a new culture around the organization. Tennessee is coming off a 7-9 record and is 36-44 over the past five seasons since the Titans last playoff appearance. ESPN.com reported the Titans offered Whisenhunt $1 million more a year than the Detroit Lions. Neither Whisenhunt, Webster nor Smith would comment when asked how long the new coachs contract is. "A recruiting pitch wasnt necessarily needed there," Webster said of landing Whisenhunt. "It was just more about ... talking football and philosophy and direction, and I do think we bring a lot to the table with this team and this city. There is a lot to sell here." Theres also several questions to be answered, including whether Jake Locker has competition for the Titans starting quarterback job and Chris Johnsons future with the team. The Chargers lost in the playoffs Sunday in Denver, and Whisenhunt said he hasnt had a chance to study either Locker or Johnson. The running back is due $8 million in 2014 after averaging a career-worst 3.9 yards per ccarry, while Locker has missed 14 of 32 starts since the eighth overall draft selection was named Tennessees starting quarterback. Demarcus Robinson Jersey. Whisenhunt said he liked Locker coming out of college in 2011 and he tries to put players in position to succeed. Asked if the Titans would consider using the 11th overall draft pick in May on another quarterback, Whisenhunt gave a glimpse of the relationship he expects with his general manager by saying Webster would take the best player available. Webster helped draft Locker, who is under contract for 2014. "I think thats something well continue to discuss and go through," Webster said. "But I would anticipate Jake having a good chance to do that." Whisenhunt has a solid track record of getting the most out of quarterbacks. The 51-year-old is 49-53 overall as a head coach, all in six seasons at Arizona where he took the Cardinals to their only Super Bowl berth in 2009 with Kurt Warner. He won consecutive NFC West titles in 2008 and 2009, and his offence in 2008 ranked fourth in the NFL. He started his coaching career with Vanderbilt in 1995 before going to the NFL in 1997 coaching tight ends for Baltimore. He coached special teams with Cleveland in 1999 and tight ends with the Jets in 2000 before going to Pittsburgh where the Steelers won a Super Bowl in his second season as offensive co-ordinator working with Ben Roethlisberger. Whisenhunt spent the past year in San Diego as offensive co-ordinator with the Chargers gaining the fifth-most yards in the NFL, while Philip Rivers matched his career-high passer rating helping burnish the coachs reputation for his work with quarterbacks. The new coach has to fill his coaching staff, and he said he has no agreements with any assistants yet. He plans to meet with the remaining Titans assistants still under contract. John McNulty appears to be a top candidate as his offensive co-ordinator, though Whisenhunt said he plans to call plays himself unless told he cant. Smith certainly sounds ready to watch Whisenhunt call offensive plays for Tennessee. "The fact hes going to be the play caller delights me," the Titans president said. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum -> echanges entre pecheurs -> echanges entre pecheurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation