echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum

echanges entre pecheurs
Forum annexe au site http://www.pecheurdumorin.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

the Yankees, Toronto has 19 games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum -> echanges entre pecheurs -> echanges entre pecheurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: the Yankees, Toronto has 19 games Répondre en citant

MADRID - France upset Spain 65-52 in front of its stunned fans in the quarter-finals of the Basketball World Cup on Wednesday. Larry Johnson Jersey . After dominating its first six games and blowing out France by 24 points in the group phase, Spain appeared to be the main candidate to dethrone the United States in a possible final that would have been a rematch of the past two Olympic gold-medal games. But France defended well and rebounded even better to ruin Spains quest for a title for a second straight summer. Last summer, Tony Parker helped France end Spains quest for a third consecutive European title. This time, Spain had several reasons to believe it would avenge that loss. Parker wasnt playing for France, and Spain had Pau Gasol back in its ranks, besides playing at home. "Its a painful and disappointing defeat," Pau said. "We had such high expectations and had played so well until now." Spain had averaged 88 points per game through its first six wins, all blowouts. But France cut off Spains passing lanes and forced it into solo efforts. Spains guards didnt adjust by looking for Pau and Marc Gasol in the post enough, and then compounded that by missing all but two of their 22 attempts from beyond the three-point arc. "Everyone thought we had won this before it started, but we didnt prepare well for the game and were trying to play catchup the entire way," Spain guard Juan Carlos Navarro said. "They prepared better than we did. We relied on doing what we always do, defend and get out on the break, but our shots didnt fall, and they played with a lot of poise." Boris Diaw scored 15 points and Thomas Heurtel added 13 for a France team which pulled in 50 rebounds to Spains 28. Pau had 17 for Spain, but his brother Marc and Serge Ibaka each went 1-of-7 from the field to combine for just five points. Serbia awaits France on Friday after it routed Brazil 84-56 in the other quarter-final. The U.S. plays Lithuania in the other semifinal in Barcelona on Thursday. Pau scored in the post to spark Spains 12-4 run to open the third period and edge ahead 40-39. A brief scuffle marred that span when Frances Florent Pietrus slapped Sergi Llull in the back of the head after an argument. Pietrus was awarded an unsporstmanlike technical foul. Spain entered the final period with a one-point lead but without any clear plan of attack. Diaw nailed a backbreaking three after France again beat Spain to the offensive boards to take a 51-45 lead and force Juan Orenga to call time-out with 6:41 left. A contested jumper by Pau brought Spain to within three points with under two to play, but Heurtel scored five points to quash the comeback and spark chants for Orengas resignation in a loss that hurt almost as much as the Spanish football teams early elimination from this summers World Cup. Pau left open the possibility that this was his last game for Spain, which he has led to one world championship in 2006, two Olympic silver medals, and two European titles. "You never know when your last game or tournament will be," the new Chicago Bull centre said. "I would like to play until I am 50, but I doubt it. We have great young players coming up and Im sure that we have a good team in the future." Whether or not Pau continues, Spain will likely not have such a chance to try and finally beat the U.S. with Pau now 34, and the Olympics two years away. Serbias result also reversed a group matchup, as Serbia lost to Brazil last Wednesday, when Spain also beat France. This time, Brazil and its trio of NBA centers in Varejao, Tiago Splitter and Nene were ineffective, as Serbia bettered the bigger Brazilians inside and out, and turned a five-point halftime advantage into a rout by outscoring Brazil 29-10 in the third period. Serbia was led by guard Milos Teodosic, who scored 23 points, hit three three-pointers, and made four assists. Shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 12 points, and centers Miroslav Raduljica and Nenad Krstic added 10 each. Varejao and Vieira had 12 points each for Brazil. Glen Rice Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Malik Monk Jersey .  Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Alonzo-Mourning-Hornets-Jersey/ . He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr.TORONTO – Jose Bautista struck an optimistic tone following Sundays game in Cincinnati, speculating his injured left hamstring wouldnt keep him out of action for too long. An MRI on Monday seemed to confirm Bautistas assumption. A mild, or grade one, hamstring strain and Bautista is day-to-day. "Thats what my assumption is but Ive got to see how my body responds," said Bautista. "At least for me heals the same to a headache or, lets say a hamstring strain. I guess every situation is different. Well see how I feel tomorrow. I dont want to say Ill be ready in two days or three days and I dont know because I dont." "I think we lucked out there," said manager John Gibbons. Bautistas confident he wont require a trip to the disabled list. "Theres a really good chance that I can avoid it, yes," he said. In fact, he didnt rule out an appearance at some point in the series with the Yankees, which concludes on Wednesday night. "Theres definitely a chance," said Bautista. "Im not saying a start but you never know, a pinch hit at-bat here or there, thats a possibility." It was a rough finale to a tough 10-game road trip on which the Blue Jays went 3-7. Bautista left Sundays game in the third, one inning after Brett Lawrie was hit on the hand by a Johnny Cueto fastball, fracturing his right index finger in the process. Bautista felt a pull as he charged down the first base line, beating out a sacrifice bunt. He remained in the game until two batters later when he advanced to second on a Colby Rasmus single. The problem with a muscle pull or strain is that a player can feel relatively normal walking and doing normal daily activities. Its when the muscle is put through the rigour of exercises and baseball activities that a player finds out the degree to which hes healthy or unhealthy. Recall that Colby Rasmus was hopeful of avoiding the disabled list when he felt tightness in his hamstring. Rasmus did end up on the DL, on May 13, and didnt return until June 18. He missed 33 games and he suffered a setback about halfway through when the muscle grabbed as he was running sprints in the Rogers Centre outfield. The Blue Jays had lost 11 of 15 games entering Monday nights play. Gibbons said he expected Bautista would be honest rregarding the status of his hamstring. Kemba Walker Jersey. Bautista promised he wouldnt fudge facts in an effort to get back into the lineup too soon. "If I feel like Im going to make it worse by starting to play again, Ill be doing the team and myself a disservice," said Bautista. "Ive got to know that Im at least not going to make it worse. If my recovery becomes slower or I still have to deal with some pain point, I can handle that but if theres an increased chance of me making it worse, no, I cant do that." The club recalled outfielders Anthony Gose and Kevin Pillar, moves facilitated by the disabling of Lawrie and the optioning of catcher Erik Kratz to Triple-A Buffalo. Gose and Pillar are expected to platoon in rightfield for as long as Bautista is out, something they did in centrefield in the absence of Rasmus. Adam Lind returned to the starting lineup on Monday night. He had three pinch-hit appearances since suffering a bruised foot on June 14 in Baltimore. Pressed into action due to Bautistas and Lawries absences, Lind admitted hes not yet returned to full health. "They said a while, maybe three weeks," said Lind. "If I could just sit around and chill, it would probably less time. I havent played but Ive still been on it, in spikes, not totally resting it but thats part of the job I signed up for." The Road Ahead Beginning with Mondays tilt against the Yankees, Toronto has 19 games remaining before the All-Star Break. The first nine are at home; three with New York, four against Chicago and two versus Milwaukee. The Jays then embark on a taxing 10-game road trip, both in terms of miles traveled and quality of opponents. The club will visit Oakland for four games, Anaheim for three and Tampa Bay for three. After an otherworldly May in which the Jays went 21-9, the club has stumbled to a 9-11 mark in June. The doubting segment of the fanbase has become increasingly vocal, voicing opinions on radio call-in shows and on social media. Bautista wasnt pleased to hear it and offered a matter of fact response. "Well, good for them," said Bautista. "I dont have to defend ourselves. If they want to root for the Yankees or the Red Sox, be my guest. They shouldnt be Jays fans if thats how they feel. Thats my opinion." Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum -> echanges entre pecheurs -> echanges entre pecheurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation