echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum

echanges entre pecheurs
Forum annexe au site http://www.pecheurdumorin.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

good, he said. The fact that no ones g

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum -> echanges entre pecheurs -> echanges entre pecheurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: good, he said. The fact that no ones g Répondre en citant

OAKLAND, Calif. Carolina Panthers Jerseys . -- Mark Jackson came to the Golden State Warriors talking big and brash. He promised playoff appearances and championships, and he delivered plenty of wins along the way. Away from the court, though, Jackson never backed down from doing things how he wanted. His inability to mesh with management -- and managements inability to mesh with Jackson -- increasingly overshadowed his success and ultimately cost him his job. The Warriors fired Jackson after three seasons Tuesday, ending the franchises most successful coaching tenure in the past two decades but also one filled with drama and distractions. "Obviously it was not made exclusively on wins and losses," Warriors owner Joe Lacob said. Lacob and general manager Bob Myers both thanked Jackson, saying he helped make the Warriors a more attractive franchise. But Myers said the decision to dismiss Jackson was "unanimous" among the teams executives -- though still not easy -- in part because the Warriors want a coach who can "develop a synergy" with everybody in basketball operations. Jacksons time with the Warriors will be remembered for the way he helped turn a perennially losing franchise into a consistent winner and the bold and bombastic way in which he did it. He guaranteed Golden State would make the playoffs in his first season, then finished 23-36 after the NBA labour lockout. The Warriors went 47-35 last season and had a memorable run to the second round of the playoffs, and they were 51-31 this season before losing in seven games to the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round. The Warriors, who have surrounded star Stephen Curry with a talented nucleus since Lacobs group bought the franchise in 2010, had not made the playoffs in consecutive years since 1991-92. They had made the post-season once in 17 years before Jackson arrived. Lacob compared the decision to replace Jackson to his work as a venture capitalist in Silicon Valley. "Theres a different CEO that may be required to achieve success at different stages of an organizations development," Lacob said. "When youre a startup company its one thing, when youre a small-growth company its one thing and when youre a mature company thats trying to reach a billion in sales -- or in this case win an NBA championship -- perhaps thats a different person. And we just felt overall we needed a different person." Lacob and Myers declined to discuss the coaching search, other than to say it would begin immediately. Former NBA player and TNT broadcaster Steve Kerr, former Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy, Iowa States Fred Hoiberg and Connecticuts Kevin Ollie have been among the most talked-about candidates this off-season. The Warriors know a new coach comes with the risk of disrupting team chemistry, especially considering nearly every player publicly called for Jackson to return, most notably Curry, whom Lacob said was told of the decision ahead of time. Myers also spoke to several players after he and Lacob informed Jackson of their decision in a meeting Tuesday morning. "The hope and belief after talking to them is that they trust us and they believe that we make decisions to win as well," Myers said. Jackson took to Twitter to thank the organization, players and fans. Several of his present and past players also applauded the job he had done. Jackson, a former NBA point guard who had his best seasons with the New York Knicks and Indiana Pacers, had never been a head coach at any level when Lacob hired him away from the ESPN/ABC broadcast table in June 2011. A minister who runs a church with his wife near their Southern California home, Jackson often spoke of his Christian beliefs while surprisingly turning the Warriors into one of the NBAs best defensive teams. But Jacksons boisterous personality at times did not play well with Warriors management, his staff and -- to a much lesser extent -- his players. And his attitude, which bordered on confidence and cockiness, also came off as increasingly insecure when the team struggled. The Warriors still stuck by Jackson even when he created news off the court, including when reports surfaced in June 2012 that he and his family were the targets of an extortion attempt related to an extramarital affair he had six years prior, which led to questions about his credibility and morals. The pressure on Jackson really heated up when the Warriors decided to pick up his contract option for the 2014-15 season last summer instead of negotiating a long-term deal as he had wanted. Management also encouraged Jackson to hire a strong tactician after top assistant Michael Malone -- who had several disagreements with Jackson -- left to become the coach of the Sacramento Kings. Instead, Jackson promoted Pete Myers and other assistants and hired Lindsey Hunter and Brian Scalabrine. And while reports of rifts within the team surfaced on occasion, having two assistants dismissed -- Scalabrine reassigned to the teams NBA Development League affiliate in Santa Cruz, and Darren Erman fired -- in a 12-day span before the playoffs perpetuated the idea that Jackson had fostered an environment of dysfunction, which he repeatedly refuted. The Warriors also parted ways with all of Jacksons assistants Tuesday. Several home losses to lesser teams frustrated Lacob more than anything and cost the Warriors a chance to earn anything more than the sixth playoff seed, which they also had a year ago when they upset Denver in the first round before falling to San Antonio. The Warriors still showed a lot of fight -- and an ability to make adjustments -- with centre Andrew Bogut out with a fractured right rib in the playoffs, pushing the third-seeded Clippers to seven games. "George Karl was Coach of the Year last year and got fired," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. "Mark Jackson gets a team to multiple playoffs for the first time in a thousand years, and then gets fired. Its our job. Its a tough job, and I think everybody knows it now more than ever." Dontari Poe Panthers Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. Custom Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-torrey-smith-blue-jersey/ . -- Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.BUFFALO, N.Y. - In seven-plus seasons with the Montreal Canadiens, Josh Gorges faced the Toronto Maple Leafs 36 times. This past summer, the hatred he built up for Montreals arch-rival over the years changed the course of his career.When the Canadiens tried to trade the veteran defenceman to Toronto at the draft, Gorges said no. The Leafs were on his list of teams he wouldnt go to, and he wouldnt remove them.After being dealt to the rebuilding Buffalo Sabres, Gorges stands by his decision not to go to the Leafs because his heart wasnt in it. Thats what he told new team president Brendan Shanahan.I just said, Im a heart-and-soul player. Its the only reason I can be good at this level is I have to play and commit with my heart, Gorges said in an interview with The Canadian Press on Wednesday after practice at First Niagara Centre. And after playing against them for that many years of being our No. 1 rival, I just didnt think it wouldve been fair to them. I wouldnt have been the same player that they wouldve expected me to be.Over time I wouldve got there. But I just didnt think I could commit my heart to playing the right way.A tough, defensive defenceman, Gorges was just what the Leafs were looking for. When the feeling wasnt mutual, Gorges said Shanahan understood completely.What he said to me was, Thats why were trying to make a trade for you is you have that character where you give yourself to one team, Gorges recalled. He even said to me, If you wouldve been a guy that said, Oh yeah, sure Ill go to Toronto, like that, then youre obviously not the player that I thought you were. The fact that you have that built in you is why we like you as a player.Toronto turned its attention to Roman Polak, getting the stay-at-home right-hander from the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Carl Gunnarsson. And as Gorges continued to ponder the possibility of being a Leaf, the Habs traded him to Buffalo for a second-round pick in next years draft.Things have a way of working themselves out, Gorges said.What the 30-year-old knew for sure was he wasnt going back to Montreal. Being asked to waive his no-trade clause was enough of a signal of the Habs intentions to Gorges.Knowing that they wanted to get rid of you, its hard to go on and play for a team that doesnt want you anymore, he said. But I dont think that was ever going to be an option, from my understandiing. Jarius Wright Jersey. I wasnt coming back.In his conversation with Shanahan and again this week, Gorges said he respected the Leafs organization and that it was no slight to the city of Toronto that he didnt want to play there.His reasoning will no doubt be debated for a while, and his first regular-season game back at Air Canada Centre with the Sabres on Oct. 28 could be something of a circus. But Gorges said hes happy in Buffalo, where hes joined by former Habs captain Brian Gionta.Having a guy that you know, been with for a number of years, you kind of start this chapter off together, Gorges said. Probably most importantly is our wives are great friends. ... The fact that our wives can come together and get used to the city and figure out where to go for shopping and grocery shopping and kids and meet everyone together, it makes things a lot more comfortable for us.Off the ice, theres a comfort level, Gionta said recently at the NHL player media tour in New York City. On the ice, Gorges and Gionta will be counted on by coach Ted Nolan to help lead a very young team.The attitude in training camp has been tremendous, Nolan said. When that happens, you usually look in the room and who the players are to lead that parade. Josh Gorges is one of those guys for sure.Pre-season is a time for boundless optimism, and Gorges is certainly part of that. After going to the Eastern Conference final with the Habs, hell more than likely miss out on the playoffs entirely this season with the Sabres.But Gorges isnt wired to think like that.The great thing about being here is the excitement level and the potential to be good, he said. The fact that no ones giving us a chance, thats an opportunity for us to come together as a group and thats what I like about this situation is we can go and surprise some people. Itll be fun.Notes a€” The Leafs reduced their training-camp roster to 41 players by sending 13 players to the AHLs Marlies. Goaltenders Christopher Gibson and Cal Heeter, defencemen Eric Knodel, Andrew MacWilliam, Brendan Mikkelson and Tom Nilsson and forwards David Broll, Connor Brown, Jamie Devane, Greg McKegg, Carson McMillan, Brad Ross and Brady Vail were assigned to minor-league camp. Four goalies, 12 defencemen and 25 forwards remain. ... Toronto continues its pre-season schedule Friday night at the Sabres.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Juil - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echanges entre pecheurs Index du Forum -> echanges entre pecheurs -> echanges entre pecheurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation